Please read this information, help yourself and help us prepare every detail of your holiday
FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Shimano quick release road pedals
- Helmet (optional if you don't bring your own)
- Front and rear position lights
- Charging of the electronic gear battery
If it is more comfortable for you, you can choose to bring your own pedals, saddle and helmet on the trip. Our mechanics will install your sets on the first day.
After an initial briefing on the holiday program, safety and some tips for cycling in the area, we will do a first “warm up” ride.
If you arrive late for the meeting or if you cannot attend it, call us or inform us by email or Whatsapp.
You will receive an email one week before the start of the trip with the names of the staff members and contact details.
In the event that a package has a low number of registrations, we will notify guests 30 days prior to departure with the option to select a different date, for you holiday that has reached a higher number of bookings. If this is not possible, we will refund you. Please do not book your flight ticket before confirming your travel.
Remember that we can provide a private tour for a number of customers lower than the minimum number indicated on our website, at the page referred to the holiday package. As ask us for a quote.
Please read our Cancellation Policy.
Your safety is most important to us.
On a cycling holiday, understanding and abiding by the rules of bicycling safety is the most important part of each day. Below are some of the common bike safety guidelines those that we follow, and we ask that you follow them while traveling with us, too. Our guides will remind you about how to ride in safety during your trip and are always a at your disposal for learning best-practices of riding a bike.
- It is required to wear a helmet at all times when on your bike.
- Obey all traffic signs.
- Always use the appropriate signals when stopping, slowing and turning (these will be explained in the briefing).
- Ride in a single-file line.
- Communicate with other riders: signalling bumps, rocks, cars, or other hazards on the road by pointing them out physically or verbally.
- Be careful on wet surfaces, especially when going downhill or crossing painted road lines, railway tracks or bridges. Stopping will take longer when roads are wet than in dry conditions.
- Always get off the bike and walk if you feel uncomfortable while riding.
- Do not use the mobile phone or camera, remove clothing, etc. while riding t. Do not use earphones.
- It is not recommended to lead a group of cyclists with no previous experience, as this requires a sharper sense of awareness of other cyclists and of their own riding behaviour.
|Days to Departure||Cancellation Fee|
|More Than 30 Days||No cost|
|30-15 Days||50% of the advance|
|15-8 Days||30% of the total balance|
|7 days or Less||50% of the total balance|
Our cancellation policy reflects the logistical complexity criteria of the events we offer.
To handle the clients reservations, Ital Cycling Promotion will have to plan and confirm the bookings in time to all the different suppliers for the actual number of participants. Some events involve different suppliers including hotels, restaurants, bike rentals, excursions etc. for which Ital Cycling Promotion undertakes to sign contracts which, in turn, include the so-called cancellation policies.
In the event that the event should be canceled due to failure to reach the minimum number of participants any deposit will be fully refunded.
In case of Lockdown due to Covid-19 the deposit will be refunded in full.
OUR ANTI-COVID STANDARDS. WE WILL ENSURE YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY.
- In our trips the maximum number of participants is 12.
- Keeping you informed is important to us. We will communicate your group size 30 days before your trip and a week prior to your trip. We’re always just a short phone call away for any questions regarding your trip or group size.
- We will dine with your comfort in mind. Small groups or a private table? We are working with restaurants to create a dining environment that suits your needs and your experience.
- We are taking our standard cleaning to whole new levels with deep cleaning of equipment each day. This includes disinfecting all bikes and accessories.
- We will be sanitizing our vans each day, particularly taking care of high touch points.
- Our hotels, restaurants, and activity partners are working with us on extensive cleaning protocols.
- Guests are requested to bring their own face masks and hand sanitizer. We will have some extra supply on hand.
- Our travel guides will complete their own and your health check before every trip, including their temperature check.
- Our guides will ensure to handle any food or bottles wearing gloves and mask.
- When riding a bike, as for all sporting activities, the use of a mask is not required by current legislation. We will update guests on the prescribed norms in place at the time of the tour.
- Face masks will be required during van transportation, for any indoor activities, or any place that does not allow for adequate social distancing.
- Face masks must cover nose and mouth.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a comfortable face masks that can be readily available while riding.
Hygiene during the trip
- Guests and guides will be required to wear face coverings in vans, indoors, and any time that adequate social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
- All guests and guides will have their temperature taken at the start of the trip.
- All guests are encouraged to wash hands frequently.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at all times.
- Guests will receive a health questionnaire prior to trip departure. We ask that all guests let us know if they have been experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Guests with any symptoms, are requested not to travel and to contact us for the rescheduling options.
- If you or your travel partner have been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please get tested prior to your trip. If tested positive, please contact us for your rescheduling options.