Ital Cycling Weekend Academies
Ital Cycling Weekend Academies
Difficulty level: challenging
Why choosing this academy:
- A cycling coaching weekend
- Our staff will be managing every need while you ride your bike or while you are relaxing
- Have a swim in the pool (or in the lake) or enjoy an aperitif together with your favourite cycling celebrity
Upon request September 2021 - Sauze D'Oulx, Sestriere
On July 18, 1992, the Tour de France recorder one of the most memorable days ever. An Italian racer, Claudio Chiappucci, was the protagonist the thirteenth stage of that Tour in the most audacious and courageous way, a breakaway of almost all 245 km, despite being among the contenders for the yellow jersey. In this academy you will live again those moments pedalling for a week with Claudio on the same streets that were the scene of that sensational day. A prestigious accommodation, the constant assistance of our staff, complete the program of a truly prestigious week.
Accommodation: Grand Hotel Besson, 4 stars.
Upon request September 2021 - Corvara, Dolomiti Alta Badia
The Dolomites, "the most beautiful mountains in the world" according to the famous alpinist Reinhold Messner. A vertical sea of pale smooth rocks, perfect places for trekking along paths that have great historical value, the Great War was fought here. And roads that are closely linked with cycling: the Sella Ronda Bike Day and the Marathon of the Dolomites are cycle-amateur events of global fame. And in Corvara on 5 June 1993 Claudio Chiappucci won a historic stage of the Giro D'Italia, beating all the best under the hail. In this academy you can retrace that stage, the same climbs, from which the view sweeps over sublime white peaks. You will share that day of 1993 with its protagonist: the Diablo Chiappucci. Sublime dinners, dedicated by the chefs to Ladin cuisine, will be part of this holiday.
Accommodation: Hotel Col Alto, 4 stars.
From October 2nd to 3rd 2021 - Garda, Lake Garda
Cinelli - Columbus, the UCI Continental Colpack-Ballan Team and the Municipality of Garda offer you this exclusive weekend. In the setting of our Lake Garda, we will accompany you for two non-ordinary road cycling outings: a coaching weekend, managed by the British Cycling qualified coach Ian Jenner, with the presence of our staff who will ride with you. We will let you taste the food and wine of Lake Garda, we will let you experience three days of sport and experience the same assistance that a professional runner receives from his team. Enjoy yourselves!
Price per person (minimum 8 - maximum 12 participants):
Ask us for a price
This tour can be organized as a private one for any number of participants. Contact us for details and quotation.
- 2 nights in a double room B&B or HB, light lunches, refreshment after each workout (food and liquids) | single room optional
- A weekend together with Claudio Chiappucci | Ian Jenner's briefings and coaching program | second cycling guide | mechanic and van following tours for customer assistance | photos and videos along the routes and during visits
- Welcome kit Vince Team supplements | 20% discount on Cinelli Bike apparel and accessories
The fee does not include
- Travel and accident insurance
- Drinks with meals
Anything not mentioned in "The fee includes".
- Cinelli Superstar bike rental: € 45.00 per day per person
Do you have questions? Check out our FAQ.